Followers praised the actress for being so relatable.
Jun Ji Hyun‘s cellphone case goes viral and has netizens praising her for being so relatable.
On February 19, Jun Ji Hyun was noticed on her strategy to England to participate in London’s Trend Week. The actress’s airport images had been a welcome sight to many followers as Jun Ji Hyun is never seen in public.
The actress reciprocated her like to followers as she is seen sending finger hearts, and regardless of carrying a masks, may be seen smiling for followers and photographers alike.
Jun Ji Hyun was photographed decked out in Burberry, the design home for which she is an envoy. The actress wore Burberry’s signature trenchcoat, together with the design home’s branded purse and hat.
What followers didn’t count on to catch, nevertheless, was the sticker on Jun Ji Hyun’s cellphone case. Upon examination, it’s clear that Jun Ji Hyun had a photograph of a Bulbasaur, a well-liked Pokemon.
It appears Jun Ji Hyun, who’s a mom of two youngsters, and her youngsters are followers of Pokemon. Followers praised Jun Ji Hyun for being so relatable and acknowledged how their very own youngsters had been additionally followers of Pokemon.
- “I noticed Jun Ji Hyun’s Pokemon sticker, so I searched the ages of her youngsters, and they’re 8 and 6 years previous. I suppose Jun Ji Hyun is a mom identical to us.”
- “They (celebrities) are mother and father identical to us.”
- “Ah! Bulbasaur~ My youngsters like Pinkfong.”
- “Youngsters do go loopy for Pokemon.”
- “Seeing that (the sticker), I like her much more.”
- “Jun Ji Hyun could personally just like the Pokemon. There are adults who like them.”
In the meantime, Jun Ji Hyun married her husband in 2012. The couple at present have two youngsters collectively. The actress most not too long ago starred within the hit Okay-Drama, Mount Jiri.
Jun Ji Hyun wasn’t the one high actress noticed on at the present time. See who else was seen on their strategy to Europe within the hyperlink under.
Two “Legendary” Actresses Stun Netizens With Unaging Visuals In Uncommon Similar-Day Airport Look