As you will have probably heard by now, TWICE only recently introduced that they are going to be occurring their fifth world tour, Prepared To Be, beginning in April this 12 months!
To date, they’ve dates set in South Korea, Australia, Japan, and the North America, and have acknowledged that extra dates shall be revealed sooner or later.
ONCEs are, in fact, extraordinarily excited for the chance to see that gifted K-Pop idols in live performance, particularly since it is going to be quickly after the discharge of their upcoming album, Prepared To Be, popping out on March 10!
And there’s extra that followers are enthusiastic about relating to the tour, too. Whereas the entire venues they’ll be holding their tour concert events at can maintain upwards of 15,000 folks, a few of them have impressively giant capacities that present simply how huge TWICE’s affect is on a world scale.
Listed below are the capability sizes for every of the group’s tour stops, with Yanmar Stadium Nagai, Ajinomoto Stadium, SOFI Stadium, Globe Life Area, MetLife Stadium, and Truist Park on the prime of the listing!
- KSPO Dome: 15,000-20,000 capability
- Qudos Financial institution Area: 21,000 capability
- Rod Lavar Area: 15,000 capability
- Yanmar Stadium Nagai: 47,000 capability
- Ajinomoto Stadium: 48,000 capability
- SOFI Stadium: 70,000 capability
- Oakland Area: 19,000 capability
- Tacoma Dome: 23,000 capability
- Globe Life Area: 40,300 capability
- Toyota Heart: 19,300 capability
- United Heart: 23,000 capability
- Scotiabank Area: 19,800 capability
- MetLife Stadium: 82,500 capability
- Truist Park: 41,000 capability
Right here’s how followers are reacting to the information of TWICE’s spectacular live performance venues, and the way excited they’re for the world tour.
Will you be attending what is bound to be a tremendous tour?