KOZ Leisure launched a press release addressing the controversy surrounding BOYSNEXTDOOR‘s safety staff.
On December 19, KOZ Leisure addressed the latest criticism stemming from the actions of a member of BOYSNEXTDOOR’s safety. Beforehand, the group’s safety guard went viral after slamming a fan to the bottom.
BOYNEXTDOOR Goes Viral After Safety Slams Fan Into The Floor
Of their assertion, the label first apologized for the controversy.
Good day, that is KOZ Leisure.
We wish to apologize to the followers for the inappropriate conduct of a member of BOYSNEXTDOOR’s safety staff on the Qingdao Airport.
— KOZ Leisure
The label then revealed that they’d apologized to the fan, who was thrown down, and that they might not make use of the safety guard.
We despatched an apology to the fan instantly, and we’ll not dispatch the safety guard at future artist occasions.
We are going to concentrate on the safety pointers in order that one thing like this doesn’t occur once more.
— KOZ Leisure
Netizens weren’t impressed with the assertion, with many citing the truth that the label launched an apology solely after the incident made headline information in Korea.
- Followers are customers, too. If labels need to proceed promoting to followers, I believe they should change how they do enterprise.
- I’m stunned that nobody on the label flagged the half the place they talked about sending a message of apology to the fan.
- Why can’t you say it was assault?
- However how did they discover and get in touch with the fan? Did the fan contact them first?
- That is severely an issue… Why are followers being handled this fashion? I believe all of HYBE assume too extremely of themselves. It’s so humorous how they attempt to elevate their artists whereas beating the s#it out of their followers.
- They need to have employed somebody higher… If that fan suffered any accidents, they’ll must pay some huge cash. Additionally, the group’s picture has been ruined as a result of they employed a safety guard who beats followers!
- I assume it needed to make the information for you guys to react, huh?
- Idol followers get handled the worst… I give up being a fan due to this and spent my cash elsewhere. It feels good to be handled like a correct buyer.
- You guys ignored followers after they complained, however you apologize when you make the information?
What are your ideas?