A YouTuber is reportedly going through backlash for harassing ITZY‘s Chaeryeong throughout a flight.
Not too long ago, YouTuber Kagwang filmed a livestream throughout a flight. JYP Leisure‘s ITZY was additionally on the identical flight.
In the course of the livestream, ITZY’s Chaeryeong reportedly appeared, however the YouTuber didn’t acknowledge her. Annoyed, viewers members bombarded the chat telling the YouTuber that Chaeryeong was on the identical flight, to which the YouTuber revealed he wasn’t conversant in the idol.
I don’t know her. Who’s Chaeryeong?
As soon as realizing he was on the identical flight because the idol, the YouTuber reportedly began singing ITZY’s hit music, “DALLA DALLA,” and pretended to be chatting with JYP Leisure’s founder, Park Jin Younger, out loud. Seeing this, Chaeryeong moved her seat.
Due to this, viewers members reportedly criticized the YouTuber whereas on the identical time praising Chaeryeong for the way in which she dealt with the scenario.
- “That is harassment.”
- “Why did you act such as you had been chatting with Park Jin Younger on the telephone?”
- “Chaeryeong should have been shocked.”
- “If she moved seats, then she dealt with the scenario nicely.”
- “You haven’t any manners.”
- “You acted such as you didn’t know her, then began singing ‘DALLA DALLA.’”
- “You need to have been quiet through the flight.”
Keep tuned for updates.